Friday 2 November 2012

First Edit of Website

FIRST EDIT OF WEBISTE FOR LUCKY PUNCH 




The first step i took was to create 5 pages to my website that i thought would be appropriate. Looking at websites for real films with the same genre, i took inspiration in labelling the different pages.




My homepage , i decided to include the title of the film in bold and in big text so it is immediately noticeable, although it is effective i believe it could the text could be more interesting and that i should also add details of the release date below for viewers. These are changes i plan to make on my second draft. The middle of the page is where viewers will be able to view the trailer, not having filmed the trailer yet i cannot insert the clip, the one there at the moment is temporary.



My second page is the "Cast&Crew" page, so far i have inserted pictures of the 3 actors in my film but havent included text or background information on any. I also need to include pictures and information on the crew. 


My third page is "About the Film", giving background information to the film such as plot and characters. I plan to fill this in once i have filmed the trailer but so far i entered a picture of Jake who plays the character of Tom in one of his MMA fights. I believe this makes it a realistic representation of a boxing film website.


3 comments:

  1. Can I say that you just got lucky making such a remarkable website? Nah, just kidding! I only want to make some suggestions about the title font color and the color of the navigation bar. You should get a lighter shade of red and animate the color of the hoverbar.
    - Masako Gun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Masako is right. A lighter shade of red is perfect for your theme. You could get some more inspiration by looking at other websites or by talking to web designers. Their tips can help you in making and marketing your website. :)

    ReachForFreedom.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shade of red is fine, but the font size of the text inside should be bigger, and possibly in bold, so it doesn’t get swallowed by all that red. Otherwise, I think it looks good. It’s simple, yet contains everything that is relevant, and it isn’t cluttered with links and pictures.

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete