Friday 2 November 2012

Website Design

              WEBSITE DESIGN LAYOUT : FIRST STAGES 

As part of the brief, i must create a website for the film to promote it. Using Wix.com a free website designer, i plan to create a website that has a boxing theme to it that will market and advertise my film as effectively as it can. 




My first step was to choose a layout for my website, wix.com has an advisory pannel that categorizes different layouts into groups of what it helps represent the most. With the purpose for my website being to promote i film, i choose the film category. 




Looking through the different designs, i decided to choose the "Event Production" layout and theme for my website and it was modern and had the most video friendly facilities on the web pages. 



Once choosing the "Event Production" layout, i then was able to begin editing the website, adding text and images, video and shapes. 




4 comments:

  1. I've also tried creating website using Wix, and I find it so amusing. The features are user friendly especially for beginners. However, my study within websites did not stop there because I tried to learn more on how it can become beneficial for me. Right now, I'm creating website using Photoshop, and Dreamweaver. You should also try this! There are free eBooks and video tutorials in the Internet, where you can learn on how to create website.

    Lowell Nguyen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wix is such an adorable website. It helped to create a website of my own without cost. I was even able to hone my creativity because of it. Right now, I’m starting to create websites using Photoshop. However, I’m still a new on this part. I’ll update you with some of work when I’m done making one that deserves to be shown in public.
    - Lloyd Frenz

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s good that I stumbled on your blog. I’m looking for a site that I can use to start my new website. After making it, I hope I’ll be satisfied with the results. I just hope that you got the same feeling and hope your site rocks today! :)

    + Kristofer Mcginty +

    ReplyDelete